Review Highlights
Great leg and lung warmup

If you are in Steamboat and need to get your legs and lungs warmed up for summer hiking, hit the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PAHWestfield
Westfield, Indiana
Excellent beginner Mountain Biking trails for a 50-something couple

I know there is more to the mountain but my wife and I took a stab at mountain biking for the first... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
859Ray
Dallas, Texas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
from $45.00
More Info
from $79.00
More Info
All reviews alpine slide magic carpet winter carnival ski area big mountain poma lift concert series teach kids steamboat resort great town few hours lift tickets yampa river howelson jumping runs blast
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Ski Free Sunday is awesome! Thank you to the individuals that make it possible! This was the highlight of our trip and we can’t wait to return to Steamboat!

Reviewed January 15, 2019

I read that Howelsen Hill offered free skiing on Sundays. We arrived to Steamboat on a Saturday so I wasnt sure if we would be up to skiing on Sunday. Sunday morning, my kids were ready to go. So off we went. This was a good warm up place for my kids to get familiar with skiing again since it has been some years since we skied last. There are a couple green runs that we did several times to get comfortable. I am marking it a 4 star, because my girls and I both agreed that there were places on the greens that should have been marked a blue. Example on the run the Mile, towards the end you come around the corner and there is a sudden drop. Several younger kids would just stop and sit in the snow when they came to this spot. (my son included) I saw all these kids slide down this section like a slide while mom or dad carried their skis. One parent was comfortable enough carrying their child down as they skied down. Over all it was a good day. My girls were glad we started off on the small hill before going over to the big mountain.

Reviewed January 3, 2019

Highly recommend going by here and trying out the Ice Bumper Cars, we have adults and 14 -16 year olds and had a blast! The owner got a little cranky on a 16 yr old moving the cones, but come on it everyone had a great time even the little kiddos. Highly recommend

Reviewed October 6, 2018

We went in summer, didn't try it out. Love that the original jump is still there for us to see, how it used only natural topography, none of the modern day dirt moving and building up start tower.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

This place wasn’t too far from where we were staying and my husband and friends really wanted to try the alpine slide. They loved it! This place was clean and had lots of neat things to do!

Date of experience: September 2018