Review Highlights
Fun

Nice place for the family. Plenty To Do friendly Staff. Parking Was Good when We... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
frank L
Vail, Colorado
Ice bumper cars

Need an activity for everyone or need to get out of the frigid cold because you can’t ski with your... read more

Reviewed February 8, 2019
Grussingtravels
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
via mobile

All reviews bumper cars laughed so hard skating rink bring a jacket minute session great vacation time slot super fun all ages ranging in age fun activity kids and adults cool off an absolute blast could not have been more great afternoon entire family
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

Went with wife, 2 kids (7 & 10), and older niece and nephew to ride bumper cars on ice. First, the service was excellent. Gentleman that helped us showed us how to use everything and gave great instructions. Then it was on to 20 minutes of laughter! Between my wife, kids and me, I'm not sure who laughed harder or more. I would recommend this for anyone with kids as it is money and time well spent. Be sure to make reservations as they only do it at certain times each day, and those times vary.

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank RedFoodie
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We love this place and the gentlemen who operate it make sure the whole family has fun. Surprise discounts, bumper car rides and the use of hockey gear make for a great time.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed May 23, 2017

20 minutes is not long but was worth the cost (and coupon). Staff was friendly and experience was unique to us and was a good time. Bring a group for more fun. Limited hours in Mudd season so be sure to call or look for times on website. Do one time at least!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I really liked to go, it is a nice place to go with family and friends. If you can come to Steamboat Springs, then I invite you to go to the ice arena. For a low price you can have a nice time to ice skate and you can also play with the bumper cars. It is a nice place to visit, I really recommend that you come and have a nice time. For a day of adventure with friends you will not have a better place to go.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017

Our Steamboat trip ended at the end of ski season so we needed to find something for our group of twelve to do. Howelsen Ice Arena fit the bill. The kids had a great time skating and the bumper cars were a hit. My five year old had a blast and is still talking about it. Pricing was reasonable and facilities were clean. But the best part about our experience was the staff. They were super accommodating for our large group and were genuinely glad to see us come there. Five stars - we will be back!

Date of experience: April 2017