“Super Fun Skate!”

Howelsen Ice Complex
More attraction details
Owner description: Howelsen Ice Complex has ice skating and is the only Colorado ice facility with Bumper Cars on ice! Regardless of age, interest, or skill level, Howelsen Ice Complex's Olympic size ice sheet can accommodate your needs. From figure skating to hockey leagues, broomball to bumper cars, birthday parties to hockey tournaments, private rentals to public skating sessions, Howelsen Ice Complex has something for everyone.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This Ice Arena does a great job of making fun for the whole family. With the skate trainers for beginner skaters, well kept rental skates and the bumper cars on ice, it is family fun for hours! Lots of different abilities on the ice as well. Lots of fun for my kids to watch figure skaters doing their spins and jumps. Facility is well kept and clean, staff is friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"lots of fun"
in 5 reviews
"great family fun"
in 3 reviews
"could not have been more"
"an absolute blast"
in 24 reviews
"coupon"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This event was totally AWESOME!.

So glad to have gone!.
THanx !!!
Look forward to another visit here!.\
was fun to get the skate on!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed November 4, 2013

The staff was helpful and friendly the waiting area and stands were clean. My kids and I had a great time. We will defiantly be back.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

My 9yr old son and I were in Steamboat at the beginning of October, right after the town "closed down" for fall. That included the gondola, and the alpine slide. I was very excited to learn that Howelsen Ice Arena was still open. We did the ice bumper cars for 20 mins, which was soooo much fun..then ice skated on the other half of the rink. We only had 2 other people join in the skating part, so they let us play hockey with the practice sticks! I know without a doubt, that I will not be adding "hockey player" to my repertoire. It's so hard!! But we had a great time. It was chilly, esp. your hands. Wear gloves! And check these guys out!