“Hardly a Sub Shop”
Review of Cruisers Sub Shop

Cruisers Sub Shop
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Cruisers is dedicated to "The Goodness!". We're conveniently located in The Wildhorse Marketplace, Steamboat Springs, CO where we provide our special community with a special homegrown experience. Not only do we serve amazingliny yummy sandwiches, salads, acai bowls, and smoothies, we do our best to make your day more positive in every way we can! We offer, lunch, dinner, late night, catering and DELIVERY all day and night!
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my first visit to Cruisers and I thought I was going to a sub shop. What Cruisers really is is a delicatessen. And a good one at that. Great food with lots to chose from.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've eaten at Cruisers about 6 times. It's a place where you get really nice subs served really fast. This is a very easy review for me because:
1. They have, without doubt, the most honestly friendly staff in Steamboat Springs, bar none!
2. They are the best trained staff in Steamboat Springs, bar none! These guys really believe in their product and it shows.
3. They are the most polite staff in Steamboat Springs, bar none!
4. They have outstanding subs, made on wonderful artisan bread, with plenty of nice ingredients. And their fresh cookies are to die for!!
5. Every meal I've had there has been consistently well made.
6. I believe they are locally owned which is a big plus for me.
Highly recommend them so give them a try!