As a very frequent business traveler (100 hotel stays a year), I spend a significant amount of time away from my family. So, when we do have an opportunity to get away and enjoy some vacation time together, it is very important to us for everything to work out as planned. And, our stay at this Hampton met that and exceeded our expectations. The room was newly renovated (looked brand new), large and very clean. The heat/air system was quiet enough that you could run it all night without even noticing it was on. The breakfast in the morning was always out early and maintained. The staff at the front desk was very helpful, and we appreciated their attention to any questions we had (snowhoe rentals, restaurants, etc.). Lastly, the location of the hotel is very convenient. It is located between the ski area and the downtown area and far enough off the main road to be quiet.
We went to the Hampton because we wanted to spend a nice week skiing and spending time in the outdoors together but wanted to cut back a bit in a difficult economic time. With that, we expected that we may be walking into a routine chain hotel. This Hampton does not fill that description in any way. For one, it doesn't look like the standard Hampton Inn, and the personnel on site recognized that we were there for vacation and not for a business trip. They made our time at their property perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the greatest of the great outdoors… Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs.Don't be surprised if you see folks racing down the slopes in cowboy hats when you visit Steamboat Springs. While we offer world-class snow skiing, our city still has its roots in cowboy culture. So much so that our town's signature store still sells Western wear! When you visit our comfortable hotel in Steamboat Springs, you'll be close to it all, including great dining, shopping and entertainment, as well as year-round outdoor activities.After a busy day of meetings or outdoor adventures, you'll want a hotel in Steamboat Springs where you can relax and unwind. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites® Steamboat Springs hotel. We're conveniently located just half a mile from historic downtown and just over a mile from the popular Steamboat Ski Resort.Get a bird's-eye view of the Rocky Mountains from a hot-air balloon... Soak away all your troubles in our incredible hot springs... Enjoy a hike to scenic Fish Creek Falls... Or see future stars of the rodeo circuit at one of our popular rodeos. All this and much more is here for you when you visit our friendly hotel in Steamboat Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Hampton Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Hampton Inn