We recently stayed at the Hampton Inn in Steamboat Springs to reunite with family members. This hotel is beautiful with tastefully decorated, rustic furnishings throughout. It is also situated in a quiet location but still close to downtown. As long-time Hilton Honors members, we used points for this stay. After being in our second-floor room for about 30 minutes, it was clear that there was a number of "little running feet" :)above us, which made it hard to relax after our long drive there. We went to the desk and within minutes, April set us up with a beautiful, quiet corner suite--even though we were using points. We were blown away when we walked in--two queen beds, two bathrooms, sitting area, frig, microwave, and two twin beds in an entirely different corner. Furnishings and decorations were beautiful. Breakfast and lobby areas are large and welcoming. It was the perfect place to reunite with family. April went above-and-beyond in professionally and effortlessly making this switch to ensure we were comfortable while maintaining a relaxed, friendly demeanor. We also appreciated the very warm, friendly encounters with John, who kept checking back with us to make sure we were comfortable along with giving some hiking recommendations. This hotel is very fortunate to have these two outstanding staff members working with their guests and representing the Hilton brand at such a high level! We would highly recommend this hotel in any season and look forward to returning. Thanks again to the great staff there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the greatest of the great outdoors… Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs.Don't be surprised if you see folks racing down the slopes in cowboy hats when you visit Steamboat Springs. While we offer world-class snow skiing, our city still has its roots in cowboy culture. So much so that our town's signature store still sells Western wear! When you visit our comfortable hotel in Steamboat Springs, you'll be close to it all, including great dining, shopping and entertainment, as well as year-round outdoor activities.After a busy day of meetings or outdoor adventures, you'll want a hotel in Steamboat Springs where you can relax and unwind. And that's just what you'll find at the Hampton Inn & Suites® Steamboat Springs hotel. We're conveniently located just half a mile from historic downtown and just over a mile from the popular Steamboat Ski Resort.Get a bird's-eye view of the Rocky Mountains from a hot-air balloon... Soak away all your troubles in our incredible hot springs... Enjoy a hike to scenic Fish Creek Falls... Or see future stars of the rodeo circuit at one of our popular rodeos. All this and much more is here for you when you visit our friendly hotel in Steamboat Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Hampton Inn Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Hampton Inn