Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$149
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
Trailhead Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$189
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
QualityInn
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$144
  • Pool
Legacy Vacation Resorts Steamboat Springs Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$134
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$170
$151
All reviewshot apple ciderthird floortrain trackswarm cookiesking suitewould highly recommend this hotelclose to downtowncomplimentary breakfastski areathe general managereach morninggreat place to stayin townno elevatorfresh fruityampa riverski mountain
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Back to Steamboat for business... As usual everything was nice, clean and well kept. Breakfast is always fresh and there is a good selection for all diets. One word of advice, try to get on the third floor so you don't have to listen to folks running up & down the stairs "over your head." There has been staff turn over so not all are as nice as I have experienced in the past. If you need anything Dianne, GM, will definitely do what she can for you.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MtnLady2004
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review!! It is always a pleasure having you stay with us. I have shared your comments with the rest of the staff. We always appricate the positive feedback. The next time you visit Steamboat Springs, let us know. We would be more than happy to reserve a room for you on the third floor. We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

A very nice hotel with excellent staff. We were given an up-grade since we were celebrating our 36 year anniversary. Great location; close to town an everything of interest. Convenient to the bike/walking trail that leads you to downtown and otherparts of the village. We stayed for two days rather than the one we had planned.

Terry and Phyllis Finnegan
Pueblo West, CO

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Thank you so much Terry and Phyllis for the great review!! It was a pleasure having you as our guests. I was pleased to read you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Congratulations again and we hope to see you next year!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is a little different Hampton Inn, more a resort feel and very professionally operated. Lots of different accommodation configurations. Rooms are large. Free breakfast is very good. If you ski, you'll love the location. It is as close to downtown as you need. Worth a look.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the kind comments you have shared. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again next time you are in Steamboat springs, Colorado.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at this Hamton many times and are Hilton Honors Members. We checked in this time and had reserved a king with fireplace a d it was confirmed. We got to the hotel and they "upgraded" us. No fireplace, very cramped king bed next to an old air conditioner that ran all night and was so loud- off and on, off and on. I turned it off and it immediately got stuffy . I opened the window and there was an air conditioner right outside my window - same story - loud and off and on, off and on all night. The bed was so hard my back aches. The. Hair had no light by it so when I was awake all night I couldn't sit and read. The bathroom sink didn't drain, even after it was fixed. We went home early because I was so tired. Lack of sleep ruined my day. Din't let them "upgrade" you to room 239! I hope the manager lays down on the twin bed in the room! So sad about this because we always had good rooms before. Who got out "downgrade" fireplace king?

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Crt1943
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

I am sorry to hear that your stay for less than perfect. We are always tying to find ways to exceed expectations and I am sorry to hear we fell so short. I have taken your comments to our staff members to find a solution on how we can fix these issues. I do hope you give us another opportunity in the future. We have many room types to choose from and I trust that we will find the right solution for you.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My brother and I stayed here in August for the Honey Stinger mountain bike race and marathon. It was the perfect location for us because it was walking distance from the start (at the base of Howelsen Hill) and also an easy walk to downtown. This was my second stay at this hotel and I highly recommend it. The rooms are nice (bathrooms too) and the beds are comfortable. The complimentary breakfast in the morning has a pretty good selection of food and we love the cookies in the lobby during the evening.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Diane W, General Manager at Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Thank you so much for the great review and comments! I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your past stays with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Steamboat Springs!