“Please start delivery service again!”
Review of Spostas World Sushi and Salads - CLOSED

Spostas World Sushi and Salads
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I have had Christian deliver to us since they first opened. Probably one of my fave spots in town...I loved that they deliver ..however I guess they don't do that anymore :( please please please deliver again!

There are newer reviews for Spostas World Sushi and Salads

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I along with along couple visited Spostas the last night of our vacation to Steamboat and we were very impressed. It's not your typical sushi restaurant. Their menu has the option to have each item as a roll, rice bowl or salad. You can also build your own. My boyfriend and I split the "Sir Mike-A-Lot" rice bowl and each got a roll. It was all delicious and more than enough food for the both of us! The prices were great as well. If we're ever back in Steamboat, we'll be sure to visit Spostas again!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Visited Spostas twice on my recent trip to Steamboat. At first glance, the menu was slightly overwhelming... especially since many of the rolls contained nontraditional ingredients, such as apple, pepper, steak and eggs. We rolled with it (no pun intended) and enjoyed many of the rolls we sampled. Some favorites were Christian's Spicy Tuna, Surf & Turf and K2. Some others were not received as well, but overall we were happy. The owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Not really what I was looking for but an overall good meal. Just don't go looking for anything traditional. The owner came out and spent time with us, great guy with an interesting concept. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Not in any way a traditional sushi place, though you can get standard stuff. Here, you can build your own from a myriad of combinations. Average atmosphere, but beautiful presentation of the food. This is truly the place where locals eat regularly. And a full meal for $9.50 at lunch is a bargain for a ski town.