We have been been going to Steamboat for 15 years now and have stayed at a few different resorts and 8 years ago we found Eagleridge Lodge. We have been staying there ever since.. We just love the location, the terrific staff is ready to help with any needs and as mentioned by others.. the morning coffee and donuts in the lobby have become a girls trip in the morning. Our 2-bedroom 2-bath unit #209 was terrific for us and I am sure will be for you too!
You cannot go wrong at this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge, located on the mountain side of the EagleRidge neighborhood offers studio through 4 bedroom vacation rentals. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom sizes offer fully equipped kitchens, stone walled gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and in unit washer/dryers. Property amenities include outdoor hot tubs, heated pool, festive fire-pit, fitness center, steam room and massage services. During ski season, our shuttle service will take you to skiing, shopping, dining, nightlife and other area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs