We have been to Steamboat many times, but have never stayed in a place so conveniently located with friendly staff and wonderful accommodations. We stayed in a 2-bedroom unit and loved the little extras (donuts in the lobby in the morning and s'mores by the fire pit in the evening). We forgot a few essentials and the front desk staff were more than happy to set us up with complimentary replacements. The steam room in the locker room was wonderful after a long day of skiing, as well as the heated pool and hot tub. Although an easy walk to Gondola Square, the shuttle was an easy and convenient way to go back and forth. Moe was our driver every time and he was always friendly and helped us with our equipment getting on and off. We would definitely stay at the EagleRidge Lodge on our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge offers hotel type services to our condominium guests. EagleRidge Lodge has a front desk check-in on site, a great pool with hot tubs, an outdoor gas firepit and plenty of room to sit and enjoy the mountain views. There is also a state of the art workout facility and on-site day spa treatment rooms. In the winter we offer a complimentary shuttle service to the ski area, grocery store and downtown. The staff is focused on one thing only, you and helping make your stay great. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs