Eagle Ridge Townhomes ( not the lodge itself but the town homes right next to it ) is the absolute best place to stay in Steamboat. If you want to stay in a home away from home, this is the place. The townhome we stayed in was the 4 bedroom/4 bath. It was gorgeous with a western décor of leather couches, warm hues, granite counter tops and a fully stocked kitchen with huge island. Two huge decks, one off the great room and one off the bedroom downstairs. Master bathroom was huge with big soak in tub, shower and double vanity. Unit could easily fit a family of 8-10. The views were gorgeous and the location was perfect. Only a 5 minute drive to main street, ski resort and easy to get to local hikes. We were very happy with our decision to stay at Eagle Ridge and enjoyed evenings by the fire with wine and cooking. The townhome was so comfortable we chose to cook more than we went out to dinners! Looking forward to going again and appreciate past reviews of Eagle Ridge. It won't disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge, located on the mountain side of the EagleRidge neighborhood offers studio through 4 bedroom vacation rentals. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom sizes offer fully equipped kitchens, stone walled gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and in unit washer/dryers. Property amenities include outdoor hot tubs, heated pool, festive fire-pit, fitness center, steam room and massage services. During ski season, our shuttle service will take you to skiing, shopping, dining, nightlife and other area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs