This is our second stay at the Eagle Ridge Lodge. We reserved a 3 bedroom and were delightfully surprised to be upgraded to a 4 bedroom. We stayed in 308- it was awesome! We had an amazing view and it was so cozy and warm. The staff is always cheerful and helpful. They made us reservations and are just awesome! We loved having the fresh donuts and coffee every morning. The transportation is easy - we never had to rent a car. The kids loved the pool and hot tub. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- EagleRidge Lodge, located on the mountain side of the EagleRidge neighborhood offers studio through 4 bedroom vacation rentals. 2, 3 and 4 bedroom sizes offer fully equipped kitchens, stone walled gas fireplaces, private balconies or patios and in unit washer/dryers. Property amenities include outdoor hot tubs, heated pool, festive fire-pit, fitness center, steam room and massage services. During ski season, our shuttle service will take you to skiing, shopping, dining, nightlife and other area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your EagleRidge Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagleridge Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Eagle Ridge Hotel
- Eagle Ridge Steamboat Springs