Torian Plum Condominiums
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$109
La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$127
Legacy Vacation Resorts-Steamboat Hilltop(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$116
Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$129
Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$145
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$175
$159
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$152
$144
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
$164
$146
All reviewsslopeside grillthe kitchenski lockersplaza buildingchest of drawersmaster bedroomshuttle servicenon skiingshort walkperfect locationan indoor hot tubdining tablea great place to staythese condosgrocery storeslope sidecomplimentary shuttle
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We just spent several nights at the Torian Plum, we stayed in unit 405, this 2 bed/2bath condo was incredible, assuming the unit has recently been remodeled, the fine appointments of the kitchen and baths were impeccable. This unit is top of the line. The location is perfect for ski in and ski out. The staff was extremely helpful and take pride in the common areas of the facility.

Room Tip: Not familiar with the other units, but 405 will remind you of a Ritz Carlton...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
ResortQuestSteamboat, Front Office Manager at Torian Plum Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

I am pleased to hear of your great time at Torian Plum. Thank you for the compliments to our staff. I will forward them on to our team members. We are pleased to hear that you were impressed by the unit you stayed in, many of our owners have gone through great lengths to ensure a memorable visit for our guests, we will be sure to share your comments with the owners of unit 405. We look forward to hosting you again, maybe this winter, because we truly do have an amazing ski-in, ski-out location for enjoying all that Steamboat has to offer.

steamboatinfo@wynvr.com

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed there this past weekend and my daughters and I had a great time! I've stayed in other accomodations in Steamboat and I have to say this ranks at the top or near the top of places we have stayed in Steamboat.

We stayed in a 2/2 Condo and the view from our balcony was beautiful. We enjoyed having breakfast on the balcony and watching the activity below. The condo was equipped nicely and furnishings were all updated and the decor was nice. The price was reasonable and my daughters loved the location (lots of activities in the area) and the pool.

The front desk people were outstanding as well. Ayvie, Tony and Matthew were all great to deal with. When we checked out, we left a phone charger in the room and they contacted us promptly to let us know we had left it there and offered to mail it to us.

Overall, we loved Torian Plum and I enjoyed so much, I'm going back in 2 weeks!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dtorooo
ResortQuestSteamboat, Front Office Manager at Torian Plum Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

I look forward to seeing you all return so soon. Thank you for taking a moment to let others know how wonderful your stay was.Our location in Ski Time Square makes for great views, and the plaza seems to bustle with activity. I’m so happy to know that we kept your daughters entertained, and that the family atmosphere contributed to your enjoyable visit. I will let Avie and Tony know that you acknowledged their outstanding guest service. Once again, thank you so much for your review. See you soon!
Torian Plum
matthew.horan@resortquest.com

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We stayed Apr1-8 at the Torian Plum in unit 705, a 2/2 condo, reserved through Steamboat's central reservations. The unit was perfect in every way. Be-eee-a-uuu-teeful decor, fully equipped and then some and the price was right. In fact, we chose this location over others based on TA reviews and I am SO very glad we did. This unit had all the modern conveniences and is completely upgraded excepting only the micro/oven which are in too good a shape to replace anyway. Comfy beds (king master, twins in 2nd, perfect for our boy/girl children), nice linens, great quality towels, clean carpet and furnishings. We had our own private exterior entrance way off the elevator vestibule. All units have exterior ski lockers. I like having benches for boot removal and a generous foyer with loads of hooks for hanging bibs, cubbies for gloves and such. Also- I shipped a Priority mail box of my kitchen dry goods in advance. We stay at a resort locally and I've learned to haul my own salt, pepper, plastic wrap, etc. This time we also had a birthday to celebrate so and it was great that they accepted the package in advance for us and placed it in our unit- no having to run to the grocery immediately and gifts were already in place. Made our lives much easier.

The staff at the Torian make this place a 5-star experience. Specifically our bell person Brian (also a ski instructor of little people) was immediately helpful and pointed us in the right direction for everything from the grocery store to a babysitter. Emmett at the front desk is fabulous. He helped us more times than I can count and if he doesn't know something immediately, he finds out for you pronto. I knew we'd made a great decision when even our ski instructors who'd asked where we were staying said "Yep, that's the best place to stay here". I met a fellow skier who started to brag on her Sheraton unit until she heard what value we got and how well equipped the unit was. We were too busy skiing to use the other facilities- jacuzzis, fitness room, etc., but it was nice to know they were there. Kids used the pool with our sitter one night and said it was too cool, but this is what happens when it's 20 degrees outside and you insist on swimming outdoors.
This unit in particular had such lovely furnishings- all very "Colorado lodge" in nature, great quality and felt like home, not a hotel. Either the owners have splendid taste or a decorator; either way I couldn't have done a better job myself. There are duplicates of everything from steak knives to spatulas. Also loved having a W/D in the unit. I read somewhere the detergent was Tide- it wasn't but it was dye-free which is even better for our sensitive skin. They are stackable units so plan accordingly. The "gimmes" - shampoo, conditioner, lotion are Aveda. As others noted, it is QUIET. Unless I had the patio door open to hear the music waft up or if I was in the hallway, I never heard another soul.

This is a property with unit-specific ownership. I was really impressed with the cleanliness both inside (immaculate) and the outside grounds maintenance. We were constantly running in to staff cleaning doors and such. They take great care and pride in keeping things up here. The on-call shuttle service is a huge plus- no need for a car of your own here- and if you're out late past shuttle hours, there's the free town bus that stops at the front door too. We enjoyed the company of Dan, our shuttle driver who I dubbed "Local Dan the Shuttle Man" (we ran in to him elsewhere, and he remembered us). We never had to wait for a shuttle (slow season, great time to go!). The drivers are veritable gold mines of local info and advice.

This is ski-in/out until it gets too slushy and even then it's only a short walk up (you can still ski in very close). I'm sure in powder/mid-winter conditions you could ski practically to the elevator ;) There are a few great eating options right there on the property. We bummed around at the Slopeside a few times which is casual bar/restaurant/sometimes live music but there are both more casual and more upscale options within a moment's walk. Views are fabulous of the slopes, Mt Werner and the other peaks, with a limited Yampa Valley view.

My children said "This is our best condo yet!" (we travel a lot and considering they've been to a few 4-star Fairmont properties, they have good comparatives) and we were all sad to leave.
We're hoping to come back for the 13/14 season and would definitely request this specific unit again. My husband was ready to move in. Whatever this property is rated, it deserves at least one star more. Further- when I was told this property was less expensive than the Creekside next door (also Torian) because it was older, I just expected it may be a little dated in the decor area. It was not- it greatly exceeded my expectations, and I preferred this location.

Room Tip: It appears all properties face slopes. I'd ask for an upper floor when possible for the best views, and the "05" numbered units seem to have a more private entrance.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank higpaws12
ResortQuestSteamboat, Front Office Manager at Torian Plum Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are so pleased to hear that you had an amazing trip to Steamboat, and we are honored to receive such a rave review. Many thanks for your detailed and thoughtful comments. Friendliness and a professional attitude are always strived for here, and it’s encouraging to see those qualities come through to our guests. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff specifically, Emmett, Brian & Dan! It is a pleasure to know that you decided on Torian Plum because of Trip Advisor. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

We booked 802 Torian Plum thru VRBO - great price. We chose this particular apartment (there are loads listed) because it was top floor and therefore had high ceilings and great views. We were not disappointed.The apartment living areas are flooded with light - loads of windows and everyone a view of the slopes, which with the springtime weather and sunshine made it truly special - that and the slope facing balcony meant we could sit in the afternoon sun and just enjoy the people watching slope side. There is plenty of room and the living areas are open plan which gives an even greater feeling of space. The bedrooms and bathrooms are on the smaller side but ample for our needs and so little time is spent in there anyway...... It was certainly enough Space for us
The bathrooms are a little dated but with loads of towels and unlimited hot water and great showers... Even they could not be faulted.
The whole apartment was extremely well equipped and with spares of all the kitchen "bits" like dish washing liquid, garbage sacks and kitchen towels etc it made living here very easy.
The best part for us was the location - as usual I had spent hours and hours looking at properties and being our first time to steamboat really struggled with location - but I have to say... This time I nailed it! Torian plan is a true ski in ski out and with Terry's rental literally below it - you overnight the stuff and then pick up, put on and off you go - awesome!, the ski area and camp are just a tWo minute walk away on a heated pathway, so couldn't be easier. Great restaurants a minute away. Slope side grill - ski in and stagger out kind of place is just to the side - they have a live band most afternoons from 2pm so if you expect to sit on the balcony and enjoy total peace or want to watch TV with the balcony door open then this wont be the place for you. But most of it was easy listening and harmless so it didn't affect us at all.
Wifi connection was great and TVs in every room meant we were well connected to the world.
We had a really terrible start to our vacation (separate review) but our positive experience at torian Plum will ensure we come back.
Only one word of warning - do not book your airport pick up thru the converge service offered - we were delayed and they just phoned to say they could not collect us.. No taxis in Hayden or steamboat ( see other review) and we could not get into Torian plum at 3am which we had not been warned about!! Apart from that - this apartment could not be beaten for value or comfort

Room Tip: Apartment 802
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Pippadee

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed and generous review. Thank you so much for your genuine comments. It was a privilege to be chosen after your long search for a property. Torian Plum offers so many lovely condos, and our location is truly awesome. Please let us make your second trip just as comfortable, and also even more inviting. We will work with you to ensure that your arrival process goes as smoothly as possible next time. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the Torian Plum should you need assistance planning a future trip.
970-879-8811

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at The Torian Plum Creekside, unit 711. We were right across from the elevator, which wasn't a problem as sometimes it is in hotels. There was a waiting area outside of the elevators that led into the hall. We never heard the elevator while in the condo. Plus it was really convenient.
The condo was nicely decorated and clean with maid service for bedding everyday, The view of the mountain and ski lifts could not have been better. We were close to restaurants, shops and lifts. One of if not the best restaurant we dined at, The Slopeside Grill, is 25-30 yards from the condo.
We took the elevator to the 1st floor where our skis were in a secure locker which did not cost anything. We walked maybe 30-40 yards to access the snow and then ski to the lifts. The shuttle stops practically at our front door and is available within min.
When we return we will ask for unit 711 in The Creekside Bldg.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kickinback

Knowing which condo you prefer makes returning to see us so easy. We are happy to know that the Creekside building took care of all your needs. Thank you for your positive review, and we will happily do our best to accomodate you in unit 711 again, be sure to request that unit when you make your reservation. We are glad you found the shuttle service convenient. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at the Torian Plum with others. Come back and see us again soon!