Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

We've done all the day off skiing options and this surpassed them all! Danielle and Steven were... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2018
ArKrWa
So much fun!

This was a great time. The dogs were amaxing and you can tell they are being well taken care b of... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2018
write2becc
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
All reviews dog sledding south tour alaskan huskies once in a lifetime bucket list switch drivers dog team love dogs unique experience cookies mile trail brownie awesome adventure hot cocoa beautiful scenery take pictures snow mobiles
Reviewed February 14, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a fabulous time :) We loved it from putting the collars on the dogs to the end. We would highly recommend this to everyone we will be bringing our daughter next time for sure!
We could have spent hours afterwards talking to the owner He was very interesting and his passion for the dogs and sport was infectious as hus smile when talking about it. I wish there was a rewards program or punch card program because I know we would use it ;) my husband is looking forward to his next trip ;)

Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Love it will do it again
First visit with with my wife and 9 years old daughter love the arrangement n helpful guides especially the owner

Reviewed February 12, 2016

On my list of most fun things ever. My husband has dog sledded before, but with another company and thought it was a good experience. But, after this sledding said it was hands down the best experience ever. The scenery was diverse and so beautiful. The staff was extremely helpful from booking to directions. Patient, thoughtful and so, so nice. This feeling extends to the care and handling of the dogs. They are well cared for and loved. Again and again during our sledding they reiterated how they wanted us to have fun, but this is about the dogs. The dogs welfare and happniess was their major priority. On the trail the staff was always nearby to deliver feedback and encourage but far enough away that the experience was peaceful and serene. My husband and I were allowed to have some quite time without being abandoned. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed February 11, 2016

On a whim another couple, my husband and I decided to check out dog sledding while we were at Steamboat. The weather couldn't have been better and the dogs were quite the characters! They just want to GO! We thoroughly enjoyed our time with the fine folks at Grizzle-T and the pups!

Reviewed February 11, 2016 via mobile

Tom did an outstanding job with his team of dogs. Beautiful, informative and exciting.we waited years before finding the opportunity and plenty snow.