Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

We've done all the day off skiing options and this surpassed them all! Danielle and Steven were... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2018
ArKrWa
So much fun!

This was a great time. The dogs were amaxing and you can tell they are being well taken care b of... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2018
write2becc
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
All reviews dog sledding south tour alaskan huskies once in a lifetime bucket list switch drivers dog team love dogs unique experience cookies mile trail brownie awesome adventure hot cocoa beautiful scenery take pictures snow mobiles
Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

We had our first dog sledding adventure today- Saturday, 1/9/16. Grizzly-T is truly an amazing experience. It was clear this family run business loves their dogs and have pride in their dog's work. The guides do a great job sharing so many cool facts and info on their dogs and getting you ready for the experience. John Hogan was our guide and he did a great job instructing us as we both drove our sled. This adventure will be a very special memory to us always and we hope to return again next year! Don't miss this!!

Reviewed January 9, 2016 via mobile

Awesome experience! The owners Kris & Sara run a great operation. All of the staff were very friendly and everyone helped to make this a thrilling lifetime experience! All the dogs love their job! I was so happy to see how well Kris & his staff cared for the dogs. The dogs are so sweet & friendly. I truly enjoyed the time we had to pet all the dogs, especially my awesome team! I had a blast! I loved being the musher! Wish I did not have to switch at the half way point. The sled carries two people, so we took turns being the musher. The 12 mile trail was breathtaking beautiful. The best part was getting snuggles & kisses from Cookie! I hope to return & go on this awesome adventure again!

Reviewed January 9, 2016

Kris, Sara and staff do an excellent job in caring for their wonderful dogs and giving customers a great experience! I would highly recommend the dog sled experience if you have a half day to spare.

Reviewed January 8, 2016

This was one of my favorite things I've ever done!!! It was beautiful and SO FUN!! The owners love the dogs and treat them so well!!! Definitely worth the money!! Loved every minute!!!!

Reviewed January 8, 2016

This was actually a thing on my wife's bucket list. As it turned out it was the highlight of our ski trip. We had the most wonderful time sledding, and interacting with the dogs and their handlers. The dogs and people at Grizzle-T are unbelievable..