Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Experience

We've done all the day off skiing options and this surpassed them all! Danielle and Steven were... read more

Reviewed March 22, 2018
ArKrWa
So much fun!

This was a great time. The dogs were amaxing and you can tell they are being well taken care b of... read more

Reviewed March 17, 2018
write2becc
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Steamboat Springs
All reviews dog sledding south tour alaskan huskies once in a lifetime bucket list switch drivers dog team love dogs unique experience cookies mile trail brownie awesome adventure hot cocoa beautiful scenery take pictures snow mobiles
Reviewed December 26, 2015

Party of 7 had a great time. Scenery was great, but what really impressed me were the owners and the guides. It is refreshing in the world we live today to find passionate people. Sara was great and offered extra clothing and John was a super guide. He loves his dogs :-)

1  Thank psublette
Reviewed December 25, 2015 via mobile

Our family of 5 adults and 2 young children from South Australia wanted to experience a white Christmas as a change from our usual very hot one. We chose Steamboat Springs and dog sledding was a must on my list of things to do. Grizzle T did not disappoint. From the moment we were collected from our accommodation we knew we were in good hands. We were helped out with any equipment we needed, introduced to the dogs and given our instructions with humour. It wasn't long before we were on our way and while we were left to mush the dogs which is what the experience is all about, we were given advice and guidance when required so that at no time did we feel out of our depth or in trouble. This experience is one I'll always treasure and was honestly the highlight of my wonderful first white Christmas with my family.

Reviewed December 25, 2015

I took my two children (in their forties) and my grandchildren on this ride. They loved it. They count as their best experience here in Steamboat. the staff was awesome and very knowledgeable about their job the dogs and dogsledding. They encouraged interaction with the dogs, so the grandkids were able to pet and play with them especially after the trip. The dogs are well taken care and you can tell they love their animals. We would love to make it a yearly thing!

Reviewed December 23, 2015

My family and I visited Grizzle-T on Saturday December 19, 2015. We were picked up at our hotel, and driven to Grizzle -T by their shuttle bus.

My wife, daughter and I had no experience dog sledding but a love of animals and the outdoors. We received instruction from the staff before we began and advice and encouragement along the way.

The scenery is breathtaking and the experience is exhilarating! The dogs are happy, healthy and well cared for - and they love to run.

We were in Steamboat for 6 days and visited Grizzle-T on an off day from skiing. All the Grizzle-T staff were great from the shuttle driver, who was also a trail guide, trail guides, to the owners Chris and Sara Hoffman.

There were loaner boots and gloves available to those needing them - the Hoffman's go out of their way to ensure that you have a good experience.

I give Grizzle-T an "EXCELLENT" rating only because Trip advisor will not let me go higher!

Reviewed December 21, 2015 via mobile

Great experience with Rob, Cody, Sam, & Joy! Our entire family from age 9 + had a great experience! Such a memorable part of our trip to Steamboat. Great staff, beautiful scenery, and teams of well trained dogs. Would definitely do again!

1  Thank amkSA