“Very Relaxing Couples Massage”
Review of All Season Wellness Day Spa - CLOSED

All Season Wellness Day Spa
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great staff, both did a very good job. Nice atmosphere. If you need a good rub down after a hard couple days on the slopes, this is the place.

3  Thank Brian K

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I recently was in Steamboat for a weekend getaway with my boyfriend. The snow wasn't great, but I had an excellent pedicure with Pam instead! The spa is relaxing, and the prices are very reasonable. I would totally go back again to get a massage or just treat myself to a whole day of wellness!

1  Thank Lea P
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I booked a couples massage as an anniversary present to my husband. The All Season Wellness Spa was easy to find and very accommodating. Our massages were wonderful...one of the best I've ever had. Would have loved to try the Thai massage, but was not an option for the couples massage. The owner is very friendly and we enjoyed our experience.

1  Thank Ckthomas00
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Had some friends in town for skiing and after a few days they needed a massage. We went back for their Thai massage, and this place hasn't lost a beat. Great massage, nice atmosphere, clean, not overly fancy. Sometimes when you go back to a place, it isn't the same, but like a friend you haven't seen for awhile and you get right back in the swing of things -- well this place is like that. Affordable, great service and friendly people. My friends were back on the slopes the next day, and claimed the Thai massage saved them at least another day of NOT skiing.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Spent the week-end in Steamboat Springs for a much needed mini vacation. I got a massage at the All Season Wellness Day Spa on my last day before leaving to drive home. It was the perfect ending to a great week-end. A relaxing atmosphere, and massage left me feeling renewed and refreshed. It was the best way to end the week-end.

1  Thank JodyFt_Collins