“Went back one year later -- same great experience”
Review of All Season Wellness Day Spa - CLOSED

All Season Wellness Day Spa
Steamboat Springs, CO
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Went back one year later -- same great experience”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

Had some friends in town for skiing and after a few days they needed a massage. We went back for their Thai massage, and this place hasn't lost a beat. Great massage, nice atmosphere, clean, not overly fancy. Sometimes when you go back to a place, it isn't the same, but like a friend you haven't seen for awhile and you get right back in the swing of things -- well this place is like that. Affordable, great service and friendly people. My friends were back on the slopes the next day, and claimed the Thai massage saved them at least another day of NOT skiing.

Visited December 2011

Ft. Collins
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Place to go to refresh and relax”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Spent the week-end in Steamboat Springs for a much needed mini vacation. I got a massage at the All Season Wellness Day Spa on my last day before leaving to drive home. It was the perfect ending to a great week-end. A relaxing atmosphere, and massage left me feeling renewed and refreshed. It was the best way to end the week-end.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank JodyFt_Collins
Steamboat Springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Thai Massage with Pam”
Reviewed September 1, 2011

As an Triathlete/Cyclist, I am very particular about massages both in preparation and recovery from races. I visited Pam at All Seasons Wellness Day Spa last week prior to a triathlon and Pam did a great job of relaxing me and working on a nagging ache. She suggested that I do a Thai massage prior to a weekend of bike racing. Pam's Thai Massage is ideal for athletes. The Thai massage is a perfect blend of stretching, with focus on pressure points. The massage was invigorating. I would highly recommend a Thai Massage for anyone, but specifically for athletes. Pam is very knowledgeable, professional and thorough.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Amy C
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Friendly People & Great Service”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I love going to All Season Wellness Day Spa for a day of pampering. The service is amazing! They have all sorts of massages to offer and truly give you an experience to remember. Definitely stop by if you are in the area.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank erin m
Longmont, Colorado, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Just OK”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I got the Queen for a Day package and it was just barely ok. The massage was nice, the facial was decent, but the mani/pedi was not great. I have had better at the local strip mall. I guess for the prices (which are equivalent to a really nice spa at a hotel) I expected lots more. Some of the decor (fountains, etc) were chipped/broken. There was a VERY limited selection of nail polish color and it was old. This spa is located in an office complex and sometimes those can be very nice but this just didn't have the right ambiance. I don't think they have been in business long enough and it doesn't seem like the professionalism is there that I expect from a full day spa package.

Visited August 2011
1 Thank aspens24
misspoofypants, Owner at All Season Wellness Day Spa, responded to this review, October 7, 2011
We were surprised by your review of your recent visit with us. During your five hour service, you mentioned several times of how relaxed you were and how you enjoyed your services. At check out, you gave feedback indicating that everything was wonderful. We're sorry your post on Trip Advisor was rated as "just okay" but this will make us review our services and see how we might improve them. We have already acted on some of your points. Thank you for pushing us to strive for excellence. Pam Peretz, Owner