“I knew I had chosen the right place...”
Review of All Season Wellness Day Spa - CLOSED

All Season Wellness Day Spa
California, US
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“I knew I had chosen the right place...”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

It was my first time in beautiful Steamboat Springs and my brother-in-law had the bright idea of taking me on a hike in the middle of winter while I had a migraine! LOL Well, needless to say that, although overwhelmed by the breathtaking beauty of the scenery, I needed a massage badly. I went to All Season Wellness and immediately knew I had chosen the right place because I was immediately greeted by... silence. Everyone spoke in hushed tones out of respect for the other clients who were at the spa and the spa itself was beautiful. I had the luxury of a full body massage and was so relaxed that I actually fell asleep on the table! Pam, the owner, had such a great technique (she studied in Thailand) and she was so understanding of my migraine that she told me I could stay and sleep if I needed to and I really think she meant it!

I highly recommend All Season Wellness Day Spa to those of you coming off the mountain from a long day of skiing or hiking/climbing or even for those of you in the community just looking for a way to treat yourselves. You deserve it!

Visited December 2010
1 Thank LisaO22

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My First Facial”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

I've always been a big fan of massages- but this month I wanted to try something different so I scheduled a facial instead. Now I am craving my next one! My aesthetician was very friendly and encouraged me to relax as she cleaned my skin, provided a mini massage and painted nutrient masks on my face. My skin was radiant after the treatment. Great product line and professional service.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Flashdancefast
Steamboat Springs, CO
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Can't believe I found great Thai massage in a Western ski town!”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Went to this new day spa located halfway between the ski mountain and downtown after skiing for 3 straight days. Had my first Thai massage in the U.S., and it was really, really good. Thai massage is different in that it's done on a floor mat (not a massage table), and involved a lot of stretching in additional to massage work. It was just what I need to loosen up my muscles after hitting the slopes. I thought I would have to miss a day of skiing, but I was back on the slopes the next day without missing a beat. Pam, my massage therapist, does other massages as well, but she said she traveled to Thailand to learn Thai massage two years in a row for over a month. Would highly recommend trying Thai massage.