“Ahhhhhh.....”
Review of Emerald Moon Massage - CLOSED

Emerald Moon Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Emerald Moon Massage in Steamboat Springs, Colorado you’ll experience the exquisite fusion barefoot Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® massage together with deep tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massage therapy, giving you the most luxurious, restorative and healing massage you’ve ever had.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Lori is awesome! I enjoyed my massage and the new experience of Ashiatsu. Lori was friendly and professional, and her location is easy to find. My shoulders, neck, and back never felt better after her amazing footwork. Thank you, Lori! I'm so glad I found you and hope to come back on my next mountain vacation!

1  Thank mrich_12

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This was an amazing massage! I was really intrigued by the description of the massage and had to try it. It was phenomenal the way Lori is able to massage! I had her focus on my shoulders and back, and she did a fantastic job. Next time I'm sending my husband also cause it is truely unique and I want him to try it.

2  Thank Theresa w
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I saw Lori following a Triathlon in Steamboat. I get regular massage as part of my training, but this was my first experience with Ashiatsu. Lori was able to accomplish more in an hour than traditional deep tissue massage accomplished in several appointments. Lori was personable and very professional. Her fees are very competitive for a mountain resort town. I will book with Lori again next time I am in Steamboat.

1  Thank Lannie_CO
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Lori performs stellar massage. Her rejuvenating detailed footwork, her pleasant personality and welcoming office space takes the blue ribbon. Am betting you'll be a repeat customer! Enjoy.

1  Thank DC S
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lori did an great job getting into those tight places in my back and legs and applied some real pressure. I am familiar with Ashiatsu but have never had a massage that featured so much of this technique using the feet to get a little extra intensity but at the same time it was very comfortable and effective.
Also Lori has a very comfortable manner, friendly and outgoing making it easy to relax. Thank you for a terrific massage!

1  Thank loghaus