“The Best Yet”
Review of Emerald Moon Massage - CLOSED

Emerald Moon Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Emerald Moon Massage in Steamboat Springs, Colorado you’ll experience the exquisite fusion barefoot Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® massage together with deep tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massage therapy, giving you the most luxurious, restorative and healing massage you’ve ever had.
Sugar Land, Texas, USA
“The Best Yet”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have had a lot of deep tissue massages over the years but must admit that Lori's Ashiatsu massage topped them all. The high level of pressure that can be applied with this type of massage was exactly what I was looking for after several days of skiing.

Visited March 2013
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
So glad you enjoyed it-Ashiatsu truly is an amazingly relaxing deep massage!

Denver, Colorado, United States
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My husband and I sorely needed a relaxing experience while on vacation in Steamboat! I have to say, this was by far the best massage we have both had! The Ashiatsu is really awesome and feels great. I cant wait to go back to Steamboat so we can beat ourselves up in the snow and got get a fabulous massage at Emeralg moon.

Visited December 2012
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed it! Yes, beat yourself up on our mountain, it is so worth it. And you know I'll be here to ease the pain afterwards! See you next time you are in the 'Boat.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great pre-natal massage”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a fabulous pre-natal massage with Lori this weekend while my husband was up on the slopes. She did a wonderful job and had this great pregnancy pillow that allowed me to actually be on my stomach and feel like I got a "real" massage. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially mamas-to-be!

Visited February 2013
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
I am so glad you enjoyed the pregnancy cushions. It must be amazing to be able to lay in a face-down position when you haven't in so long! Not to mention, receiving the therapeutic pressure on your upper and lower back that you need. I love that you loved it!!
Lafayette, Colorado
“Excellent massage”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went to Lori for the Ashiatsu massage while visiting Steamboat. Not only is she one of the most reasonably priced therapists there, but the massage was one of the best I've ever had. I get massage regularly and have tried a lot of different therapies. Lori works wonders! I will definitely visit her again when I return to Steamboat.

Visited December 2012
I'm so glad that you loved the Ashiatsu. It really does wonders! Hope to see you again soon.
Dallas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent massage!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our massages were great and we would definitely go back again. We checked out alot of places in Steamboat to get a massage and Emerald Moon was the best.

Great to hear!