“Excellent massage!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Emerald Moon Massage - CLOSED

Emerald Moon Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: At Emerald Moon Massage in Steamboat Springs, Colorado you’ll experience the exquisite fusion barefoot Ashiatsu Oriental Bar Therapy® massage together with deep tissue, Swedish and Trigger Point massage therapy, giving you the most luxurious, restorative and healing massage you’ve ever had.
Dallas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent massage!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

Our massages were great and we would definitely go back again. We checked out alot of places in Steamboat to get a massage and Emerald Moon was the best.

EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Great to hear!

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I absolutely love going to Lori for my prenatal massages! I have experienced some lower back pain from my pregnancy yet she has help alleviate all of the pain! Additionally, my husband also goes to her and loves her massages and raves about how much better he feels after seeing her. Thanks Lori - we love your massages!

Visited December 2012
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
I'm so glad that I was able to help. It is truly rewarding to give massages to pregnant women. Their bodies are going through amazing changes, and massage can really help alleviate the discomfort that is par for the course with pregnancy!

And I'm glad your husband loved the Ashiatsu! He has had some gnarly issues with his shoulder/collarbone, as I recall-it definitely needed to be worked out.

Happy Holidays!!
Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

absolutely recommended for anyone with back aches

With a long history of various accidents and bones in shambles, To make things worse, I work hunched over my laptop all day, and we all know how good that feels after a long day.
For all these reasons, I am always wary of any massage, as surprising as it may sound. I have had chiropractors and other therapists leaving me unable to get up and walk for a couple of days so it is always with utmost reluctance that I go get a massage or any sort of manipulation done on my back by a new person, no matter the discomfort or pain I am in.

We recently we moved to Steamboat and my wife scheduled a session with Lori. I have to admit that I went heels dragging. But in the end all was well, Lori's various technique and delicate attention managed to not only relieve me but make me feel pretty good, which is saying a lot.

Visited September 2012
I am so very glad that I exceeded expectations! Pain management is sometimes hard to find, but worth the search when you find something that works. I truly believe in Ashiatsu and Deep Tissue Massage, and I'm delighted to read this review!
Tucson, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Definitely will return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

One of the best things of our vacation in Steamboat was my massage with Lori. I have regular massages at home and after several weeks traveling really welcomed this massage as a birthday present from my family. It was the best present I have had in a long time and will definitely schedule again with Lori when I have a chance to return to Steamboat.

Visited July 2012
Lakewood, Colorado
“Completely Awesome and I'm very picky about massages!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

So...I'm the kind of massage customer who looks to get much more than relaxation out of a massage. If a massage doesn't therapeutically address certain problem spots from over activity or way too much sitting complications as a result of a long travel day, it's such a letdown for me. Have you ever been in pain, held out all hope that a massage would get you out of your misery, and then, just felt like someone rubbed lotion on you...nothing more disappointing than that. I have found my cure all massage therapist back home, but when I'm traveling, I've always been let down and then, end up suffering during my trip until I get back home to my therapist. Well, this will not be the case anymore when I travel to Steamboat since I've found Lori!!! Not only did I fall in love with the pressure that Ashiatsu techniques can offer (so much better than someone poking their boney fingers into your muscles), Lori is very much on the "normal" side when it comes to massage therapists and her personality and spirit create a very uplifting, healing and relaxing experience. I have no doubt that with her client-focused intuition, flexible demeanor and variety of different techniques in her repertoire, you will get exactly what is most important to you out of your massage and will certainly not come away feeling letdown. The only disappointment I came away with this time (by the way, I enjoyed her massage so much that I booked 2 two hour massages with her the week I was there) is that I don't live in Steamboat, so I can't see her on a weekly basis. I will definitely be making this a regular activity every time I visit Steamboat and am actively trying to get Lori to move closer to Denver!!!

Visited July 2012
EmeraldMoonLori, Owner at Emerald Moon Massage, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Wow, thanks for the incredible review! I try so hard to accomplish all of the things on which you complimented me, and it is so rewarding to hear that it's working! I love being a positive part of someone's Steamboat experience, as well as making them feel better than they did when they got here. Hope to see you again sometime very soon!