“Yew-haw!!”
Review of Saddleback Ranch

Saddleback Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: A 8,000 acre fourth generation working cattle ranch 15 miles west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Escape to Saddleback Ranch to enjoy a relaxing day of riding, working cattle and seeing some gorgeous scenery. It is a day you will never forget! Saddleback Ranch is a located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Family Owned and Operated!In the winter we offer:2 hour Photo Opportunity Horseback Rides, Snowmobile Tours and Dinner Tours, Dinner Sleigh Rides YEE-HAW Tubing Hill. In the summer we offer:Cattle Drives- a 4 hour ride moving cattle2 hour Photo Opportunity Rides- Afternoon Horseback or Wagon Dinner Rides ATV Tours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Denver, Colorado
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Yew-haw!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Experience not soon to be forgotten! The night sky was perfect for our sleigh ride back to the lodge where a home-cooked meal and hot chocolate and hot cider were waiting. I had teriyaki chicken and everyone else had steak. Desert was homemade apple cobbler and brownies. Great food and great people hosted our evening. I would highly recommend it for the entire family!

1 Thank PassingThru66

Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Tubing, Sleigh Ride and Dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our large group (5 years old - 50 years old) LOVED it! Great tubing hills, memorable sleigh ride (blankets included) - perfect amount of time), and yummy dinner! Dinner was the right mix of family-friendly food (with good wine that you could purchase separately) ... and a dose of lassoing for the kids! A great all-ages evening!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank dck_333
Eaton
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely Perfect trip”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We took a quick trip before our 3 kids-5, 8 &9- went back to school. We went tubing on their extremely fun hill and mixed it up by having their great help spin us, hooked hands/feet and for a real exciting run-we went down the run with jumps! An added bonus for the kids were the miniature snowmobiles that they could drive by themselves! I had to drag them away to warm up and drink some of the amazing hot cocoa and hot apple cider or they would have stayed well into the night....they enjoyed themselves so much that we decided to go back the next day for some "real" snowmobiling. My two oldest were able to ride behind their dad and Jerad-the fun and witty tour guide. I am positive that their excitement and joy will not dissipate anytime soon. Their stories are so fun and I love hearing them tell them over and over! Way to go Saddleback Ranch...you all hit it out of the park on this one!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank EatonColoradonative
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Love Saddleback Ranch”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and my friends and I love Saddleback Ranch. It is located less than 30 minutes from Steamboat Springs. We've done the Sleigh Ride Dinner, worth the price, and the sledding hill! The Sleigh Ride was beautiful and the food was amazing. My friends and I didn't want to stop tubing and they offer 3 different hills for tubing down, which is great for all ages. This is coming from Steamboat locals. We love this place.

1 Thank wintergirl13
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tubing in Steamboat”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Staff was friendly, pick up was on time. Best advice is to get there early as they close at 7pm and will sometimes ask you to leave as they have other groups coming in. Would do again, but would go early. Took 14 family members, those who didn't tube enjoyed the warm cabin and reasonably priced beverages.

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Sunny O