“What a ride!”
Review of Saddleback Ranch

Saddleback Ranch
More attraction details
Owner description: A 8,000 acre fourth generation working cattle ranch 15 miles west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado. Escape to Saddleback Ranch to enjoy a relaxing day of riding, working cattle and seeing some gorgeous scenery. It is a day you will never forget! Saddleback Ranch is a located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Family Owned and Operated!In the winter we offer:2 hour Photo Opportunity Horseback Rides, Snowmobile Tours and Dinner Tours, Dinner Sleigh Rides YEE-HAW Tubing Hill. In the summer we offer:Cattle Drives- a 4 hour ride moving cattle2 hour Photo Opportunity Rides- Afternoon Horseback or Wagon Dinner Rides ATV Tours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was only my 2nd time on a horse and I truly loved it, the scenery was rugged and beautiful, the horses follow a trail through the mountains with a photo stop along the way. I took the 2 hour horseback.

1  Thank Amy123170
SaddlebackRanch, Owner at Saddleback Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Very glad to hear you had a great time!

There are newer reviews for Saddleback Ranch

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Well organized. The kids got to ride horses for the first time. would love to visit in the winter for the tubing.

2  Thank gigi609

Thank you! See you this winter, YEE HAW!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time. We did the 3 hour dinner ride which included 1/2 hr horse (or wagon) ride to the lodge, an awesome steak supper (or sammon, pork, veggie, or kids supper) with salad, beans, baked potato, a few other things and 2 types of desserts. We then got the chance to try to rope a fake calf and then headed back. What i liked is that the horses were not nose to but and you didn't have to stay in line you had more control over your horse. Loved it!!!

1  Thank deedee1977
Reviewed July 11, 2012

What a great atv ride, had a blast...Jesse is the best

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We had an experience like no other. The Iacovetto family is the most genuine friendly helpful people that treated us like family. We took a ATV tour of their breath taking ranch with our 3 boys. The tour guide Jerad was very professional making sure we were safe but also providing my boys with an experience of a life time. Needless to say my family had a blast. I enjoyed the beautiful views of the ranch and Steamboat and my husband and boys enjoyed the wild life and ATV trails around the ranch. We will be sure to visit again!