“This place is awesome!”
Review of Trailhead Lodge

Trailhead Lodge
“This place is awesome!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Beautiful place!! Great location, garage parking, pool, hot tub, balconies....I can't wait to get back!! I doubt I'll stay anywhere else in Steamboat.

Great value as well.....in the winter there is a lift to take you up to the base of the gondola. There are a lot of choices in Steamboat, Trailhead can't be beat!

• Stayed September 2012
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Trailhead Lodge, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased to see that you found our property to be great location, a great value, and a beautiful place. The gondola is ready to operate for the upcoming winter season so please do not wait to come back and see us!

generalmanager@steamboatresorts.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Great rooms with many extras. Details abound from tile work in the shower to a fully stocked game room for evening family time. Beds had down coverings for cool nights and the secure indoor parking garage with elevator was a huge convience. Wonderful time with the kids!

• Stayed August 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased to see that you found the Trailhead Lodge a great facility and that the associates provided you with service that exceeded your expectations. I hope your kids enjoyed their visit as well, and hope to see you again in the future.

Palatine, Illinois
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We returned to the Trailhead Lodge for a five night stay after an enjoyable stay last year. Again, our experiience was great. The General Manager is extremely friendly and willing to offer ideas on things to do in Steamboat. The staff (from front desk to maintenance) are all friendly, courteous, kind, and willing to help. The accomodations make you feel as if you at home. The grill area and the pool area with it three hot tubs are great. I recommend Trailhead Lodge and will stay there again on our next trip to Steamboat.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Trailhead Lodge, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at the Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased that you decided to return to Trailhead Lodge again this summer and that you had another great experience. I hope you had an opportunity to utilize the hiking book and have more recommendations for you and your family upon your next visit to Steamboat. I am pleased to hear the staff took good care of you and that you felt at home. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to Steamboat.

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My fiance and I spent four days in a studio at the Trailhead Lodge and were very happy. The rooms were clean and nicely decorated, the pool and hot tubs as well as the grill/fireplace area were great. The staff was very helpful and allowed us to switch rooms when we wanted a view from the other side of the resort. The fireplace in each room was also a nice touch!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at the Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased to see that you were very happy with your accommodations and that you found your studio to be clean and nicely decorated. I am also pleased to see that we were able to find you a unit that better suited your visit. Please come back and see us again soon.

Denver
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We spent three days and two nights in a three bedroom unit and absolutley loved it! The condo was very clean and well maintained and loaded with modern amenities. The pool and three hot tubs were fantastic, as was the large fitness center. Two barbecue grills were available on a spacious patio just off the lobby. All staff we encountered were genuinely friendly, helpful and went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We would highly recommend!

1 Thank Jim F
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Trailhead Lodge, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased to hear that you loved your condominium and that everything was clean and well maintained. I am also glad to see that you enjoyed our amenities. I am most pleased to see that my associates delivered a great experience to you and your family. Please come back and see us again soon.

Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 10, 2012

My family and I stayed a week at trailhead and absolutely loved it, plan on returning next year! There are so many sights to see and trailhead offers free shuttle service. The pool and spa area were great. my family especially enjoyed the patio/grill area, we were able to cook/grill our dinners almost every night.

1 Thank Mirjana M
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trailhead Lodge. I am pleased to hear that you loved your stay with us so much that to intend to return next year. I am glad you took advantage of our shuttle service, pool, spas, and the barbeque grills. I hope you enjoyed some of our Yampa Valley offerings! We look forward to your next visit.

Loveland, Colorado
Reviewed July 29, 2012

This is a nice property in Steamboat Springs. Staff was mostly nice but not very professional. It is a higher-end resort with premium rates. Yet, it offered now bathrobes for pool use. In addition when we asked for more toilet paper we were told we could only have one roll until the next day when housekeeping was scheduled! For a family of five this was a bit of a problem. We were participating in a soccer tournament and requested that we have our team over the next day for a BBQ. We were told no problem by the night crew, but when we went to reserve the grill the morning of the event we were told we could not utilize the facility because all of the participants were not guests of the hotel. Housekeeping did a minimal job making the master bed and did not change any of the linens in the pullouts. Also, we asked for a late checkout of an hour and were told no. If you expect to be well taken care of when spending premium dollar don't stay at Trailhead Lodge.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dan B
SteamboatResorts, General Manager at Trailhead Lodge, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent experience at Trailhead Lodge. As the General Manager, I am sincerely disappointed to hear that we did not deliver a great experience to you and your family. After reading your comments, it is evident that we were not consistent in our messaging and our housekeeping services did not meet your expectations. I can assure you that I will address each of your comments and we will make changes to ensure an experience like this doesn't happen again. Please accept my apologies and call me directly next time your plans bring you to Steamboat.