Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun and Adventurous Tour

Shane was an amazing tour guide and the tour and trails were perfect! Highly recommend! Worth every... read more

Reviewed April 10, 2019

More Info
from $79.00
More Info
1,220 results
All reviews hour tour our tour guide continental divide cupcakes great guide open meadows rabbit ears pass hand warmers single track awesome experience first timers routt national forest fresh snow two hours great trails great trip the entire staff
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Shane was an amazing tour guide and the tour and trails were perfect! Highly recommend! Worth every penny spent.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Ok, if you are wondering where to go snowmobiling in steamboat... GO HERE! 2 hrs not very expensive, and the guide was absolutely amazing! This is fun for first timers, and fun for kids. Just make sure you’re kids can hold on. Only wish was if you are a Little bit experienced with motorized equipment, the true beginners on the tour can be kind of annoying. Wish they could be divided in ability. :) but I know it is what it is, and no negative to the business. Of course they have to work with what they have.

A few machines needed repair at beginning, and our guide took the time to go to each machine to ensure it functioned perfectly, and with me bringing young children and wife with bad back, it was very impressive to see that level of concern and professionalisms. I apologize for not remembering the guides name so I am posting a picture of him. He knew all the landscape and geology of the area, in active volcanos etc!... very impressed!

Reviewed March 22, 2019

I am a 72 year-old female who experienced my first snowmobiling. It was the most fun I have had in my life. The scenery was magnificient. Bryan, our guide, was patient with newcomers; instructions were simple and easy to follow. He allowed for times of viewing the beautiful pristine snowy mountain areas and was very knowledgeable about the environment. It was perfection.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

From the time I was picked up by the shuttle until I was dropped off in the evening, I had the most wonderful experience. Our guide walked us through the basics of the snowmobile and how to handle it before we headed out on the trail. He took it easy until the 3 drivers got the feel for the machines and had us take a few turns around a large open area. The scenery is gorgeous and there are plenty of opportunities to take pictures! The experience for someone who has never ridden was exhilarating!. The tour I chose included lunch which broke up the day nicely because after lunch we were ready to hit the trails again. Our guide was very good at making sure we were all together and every one was doing well. I felt very safe on the tour and I'm ready to go back next year to do it again! Well worth the time.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed March 15, 2019

We snowmobiled for the first time, and this tour is great. We took the 2 hour tour which was perfect for our first timers. They supplied us with snowsuits and boots which kept us Floridians nice and warm. The trail was beautiful. They were very helpful when I asked to change my reservation. Matt, our guide, was terrific. He made sure we were all safe, took our pictures, and explained a lot about the area. We highly recommend.