“Amazing ski vacation”
Great room with covered deck and mountain views
Spacious living area Outdoor dining with an unbeatable view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Spacious living area
Outdoor dining with an unbeatable view
Indoor dining for 10
Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
Guest bedroom
Master bedroom
Master bathroom
Bunk room
Recreation room with media and games area
Bear Grande Chalet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jpblooms
hartford ct
“Amazing ski vacation”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Traveled with 9 adults and stayed at Brown bear chalet. The home is just as awesome as pictures. Spacious yet warm and cozy. Moving mountains staff and shuttle drivers were extremely helpful and attentive

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lay out
Liked least: Can't think of any issues
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 1, 2013
Thanks for another great review of the Bear Chalets. This is one of our most popular homes, so let us know early if we can accommodate you again in Steamboat.

Robin Craigen,
Owner / President
La
Reviewed February 28, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Feb 28, 2013
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience and I will make sure to share with all the staff. You could not be more correct that the Luxury Catered Package is the way to spoil all Mom's/ wives (and of course Dad's!) so you can enjoy 100% of your vacation with your family and children versus dealing with the "hassles" of transportation and food.

As first timers to Steamboat, Moving Mountains AND the Catering Package, we are so pleased that everything was to your liking and we can't wait to welcome you back next year!

Warm regards,
Georgia
Reviewed January 27, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Jan 27, 2013
I can't tell you what pleasure it brings us to have had your clan return again and that we were able to supersede your expectations.

As always, we were sad to see you go but we look forward to our paths crossing again.

Robin Craigen,

MS
Reviewed February 3, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 3, 2012
What a wonderful review you took time to write. I will make sure to share with everyone and since all are avid travelers, you may find Raul, Karen or Michael on your doorstep one day...and I'm sure they will cook for their room!

We look forward to seeing you very soon again or at least for the 35th Wedding Anniversary.

All the best,
Atlanta
Reviewed February 3, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Feb 3, 2012
We are delighted to hear your company meeting was a success. I hope it will be an annual event in Steamboat and we look forward to helping you for many years to come!

CO
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Month
Make Inquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing