I always come to read the reviews at Tripadvisor and this is my first review writing as i felt i should reciprocate :) We selected the Steamboat Sheraton Resort due to its good reviews and location... not to mention price. Found the best price on hotels.com, however Sheraton does not work with hotels.com so would not honor it, so we ended up booking directly with hotels.com. Not only did they give us the price of $119 for a king bed, they threw in a $25 discount towards food or beverage on site at the resort. Booking directly with The Sheraton was $159 for the K bed room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. At check in we were offered to upgrade our room from the 2nd floor to the 7th floor which we did and it was well worth it getting a view of the mountains and the gondola and square below. The room was very clean, the bed comfy. The breakfast was worth the $12 as it included coffee and juice, and was very good.
Watch out if you are a smoker as there is a $250 fine for smoking on the deck of the room! My husband smokes only outside and we did not see this sign until we were leaving! We were afraid they might have had pictures but luckily they didn't or we were just lucky they had mercy on us :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton