Their decorator should be given a raise. Details are thoughtful, clean and pretty down to the food service dishes and the furniture in the rooms. Dark warm wood accented with bold colors and thoughtful cabinetry. Nicely done.The only negative that we encountered was the mandatory extra service fee for "resort fee, including high speed internet" The internet was slow, and not working most of the time. The remodel is pretty good, and the only one of the hot tubs that was working rated applause from friends. The staff worked hard to accommodate, including working around their garage being dislocated due to ongoing work. The view from the 8th floor was wonderful too, with it's setting so close to skiing and yet in the middle of the valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton