Stayed for three nights in early March, my husband and I and our friend Jason. This was our second time (first time last year) staying at this hotel. We chose it mainly for having one night free on our Starwood account, and because of it's location.
We were staying such a short time, that conveinence to the slopes were important. Like other reviews mentioned, the hotel needs a facelift. The rooms were "scruffy", outdated, and could have been a bit cleaner. The hallways were similiar.
It looks like they are planning a major renovation in the next few months. They had pictures of what it would look like.
Things we liked:
- Beds were extremely comfortable
-Location is fantastic, an easy walk to the slopes and getting around.
-Ski rental in the hotel
-Front desk help was fantastic
-Concierge and valet was helpful
-Starbucks on premesis
Things we did not like:
-Rooms tired and not clean the way I would like
-Bathroom tiny (vanity outside)
-Could not smoke on the balcony of the rooms
- The wait staff at the lounge was the worst I have ever experienced...... highly overpriced food, and not good food either. The waitress took about 45 minutes to get to get (she only had 2 other tables) our order, took mine, but didn not even ask my husband and friend.
I don't know if I would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton