We stayed in the Steamboat Sheraton Villas for the first time last week (we've been to the main hotel a few times, always with excellent results). The villas were first class, and a great convenience for a ski vacation since we could keep lunch essentials and wash clothes along the way. The Villas are located adjacent to the hotel, which is at the heart of the ski base. With early booking discounts we got a good deal on ski rentals, lift tickets and kids ski school. The hotel shuttle was very handy -- didn't rent a car, just used shuttle to get us where we needed to go (except to and from airport). Furniture was comfortable, lots of room to spread out, view was excellent. Our only complaint was that the elevator to the villas was slow (there was only one). Our family of 5 (kids aged 17 to 5) had a great time here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton