HIDDEN GEM-LOOK NO FURTHER
What a great place. I would not usally look twice at a hotel like this (the old fashion stip kinds) but after looking at the reviews my wife and I decided to give it a shot. I'll list what made it so great for us.
1.) The owners - what courteous host. My wife had sprained her ankle the night before we left on our trip (!) We I told this to Greg his wife came out to give her an ice pack! He also upgraded our room for free so she could have her own bed. 100 year floods had hit two weeks before our trip and most of the roads had been close. When I had called the were very understanding and willing to let us reschedule or cancel up to 48 prior instead of the normal 7 days. Greg had great advice on places to go and things to see (we took his advice and had a grat time) Both Greg and Isabella were warm, friendly and had a great sence of humor. Very refreshing.
2.) Price - Normaly a hotel at this rate is enough to make me shy away. It is a steal for what you get. Trust me on this one. Greg made sure to let me know though that the best rates are when you call him directly instead of using the travel site. (we did)
3.)Rooms- Remodeled- Nice and coozy. Great beds. Why better than what I pictured from an old fashioned hotel.
4.) Hot tub- Tucked away in the back in a serparate building is a very private hot tub. Very nice.
5.) Location - right on the edge of down town. Everything is with in walking distance. The free bus stops right across the street.
What a great experiance. Don't break the bank finding lodging in Steamboat. This place will not disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs