We chose this place because of their location downtown (can walk to resturants, shops, and the river) and value. We stayed in a room for 5--it was right on the street, but quiet and spacious and very nice inside with pine furniture. They do a really nice job on the continental breakfast. The pool and hot tub was tucked in the back (off the street and near a creek) and was a nice area (hot tub is in a building). All of that made this a great place, but it was the top-notch service that pushed this to the highest rating. This is family owned and the provide the very best attention to their guests, providing advise on the local attractions (answering questions you didn't think to ask, but should have). Thanks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat Springs. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor heated pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave in each unit, Free in-room Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, on the free-shuttle route to the Steamboat Ski Area, 1 block from Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, farmer's market, Colorado Mountain College, Soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs