I've never done a review before, but when you experience stand-out service, exceptional value, surprisingly clean and comfortable accommodations, such as my wife and teenage son and myself just witnessed at the Nordic Lodge, the time seems well spent.
We've stayed at all levels of lodging in Steamboat, from high-end condos at $3,000/week to 50's motels.
The Nordic Lodge will remain a favorite. Having stayed here before, we were greeted as returning family, and given an upgrade into a renovated unit that was spacious and spotless. The Lodge is clearly owned and taken care of by a family with pride of place and a friendly attention to detail. Very satisfying to see such a well run lodge while traveling!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best lodging downtown Steamboat. Top rated hotel, motel and condo units, outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, refrigerator and microwave, Free Wi-Fi, walking distance to 30 restaurants, Yampa River, parks, kayaking, hot springs, skiing, ice skating, fishing, biking, snowshoeing, walking, hiking, running trails, shopping, movies, local markets, Colorado Mountain College, soda Creek Elementary, favorite place to stay, new rooms, great reviews, best location, newest rooms downtown, close, convenient, comfortable, very clean, discounted rates and packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nordic Lodge Of Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Nordic Motel Steamboat Springs