“Open kitchen concept”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th
Transit: The city of Steamboat Springs provides a free bus that circulates throughout the city. There is a bus stop one block from Bistro C.V.
Description: The goal at Bistro C.V. is to celebrate and showcase the freshest ingredients of the season. We love the region we live in and pride ourselves on supporting our local and organic farmers. Our food is a reflection of our belief in cooking simply, honestly and innovatively. We designed our restaurant to provide a dining experience of superior quality within a comfortable atmosphere, unique to Steamboat.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

For many years I was one of the training personal for one of the restaurant chain, and I know this concept from inside, my approach is if it is open kitchen it is a huge pressure to the chef and his/her staff to keep high level of cleanliness and freshness of every dish. You can watch the masters in the process and no mistakes could be done…
Love beef tar-tar, excellent taste; Foie Gras (Goose Pate) supper tasteful presentation and of course the Best DISH IS THE BURGER… WOW!!! EXCELLENT taste and presentation!!! Great SERVICE…

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have tried almost every restaurant in Steamboat Springs and this is my number 1.

Perfect portion sizes, excellent food choice and wine, great atmosphere. Love their small plates:
bison tartare/ fried quail egg/ toast
marinated yellowtail/ jalapeño/ peanut oil/ lemon gel/ avocado

I only wish their dessert where as good as the rest of the food, they are just not up to level yet.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Visiting Steamboat would not be complete without eating at Bistro CV. The food and service are always top notch. The scallops are absolute perfection. No place does them better.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

excellent food, expertly prepared. Great service great atmosphere. We went on Sunday night to take advantage of their $25 three course meal. I had chicken pot pie as first course, hanger steak with asparagus, gouda cream corn, trumpet mushrooms for the main course and then chose devils food cake with strawberries for desert

Reviewed October 3, 2012

We have been coming to Steamboat for years and were thrilled when this restaurant opened about 5 years ago. It's the best restaurant in town. My wife and I have spent many an evening there with family and friends. It's always a pleasure to come back and see what great things the menu has to offer. It's nice to know that no matter what we order, we are in for a memorable experience.