“Just had a beer here after skiing, but the place is cool”

Bear River Bar & Grill
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We skiied in, literally...balaclava, helmet & everything! We sat and had a beer and listened to some guy play acoustic guitar. Loved it. Would of come back for dinner, but it was packed out.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This restaurant is located at the base of the mountain. You can sit on the deck and watch all the skiers come off the base. It is a fabulous location!
The food was just okay. I ordered the mahi fish tacos. They were a bit burnt and very small. I ordered them inside at the bar and took them outside to the deck. I would not order them again and instead order th burger.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great nachos but it was cold at our table even though we were across the room from the door. Great music

Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here several times to hear groups during MusicFest 2013, and it was by far the best place with great bands like The Trishas, Dirty River Boys, etc. The staff was courteous, prompt, and as friendly as possible considering that the place was so full that it was at the "one out, one in" capacity. We loved it. I quit going to any other venue because there were no chairs at 2 or 3 of the other venues and they had terrible acoustics.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I arrived at about 11am before the lunch rush. The host wanted to seat me at one of the two high tip tables. Since I had my ski boots on I asked if I could sit at a regular table. He told me that they get really busy and since I was alone I couldn't sit at a regular table. At the time about 90% of the table where unoccupied. If they did their job I would ha e been in and out before the rush.