“Best venue for MusicFest”

Bear River Bar & Grill
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We went here several times to hear groups during MusicFest 2013, and it was by far the best place with great bands like The Trishas, Dirty River Boys, etc. The staff was courteous, prompt, and as friendly as possible considering that the place was so full that it was at the "one out, one in" capacity. We loved it. I quit going to any other venue because there were no chairs at 2 or 3 of the other venues and they had terrible acoustics.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

I arrived at about 11am before the lunch rush. The host wanted to seat me at one of the two high tip tables. Since I had my ski boots on I asked if I could sit at a regular table. He told me that they get really busy and since I was alone I couldn't sit at a regular table. At the time about 90% of the table where unoccupied. If they did their job I would ha e been in and out before the rush.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stopped for lunch during a ski day. They had good burgers and french onion soup. They have beers on tap too. Good view of the slopes and gondola and friendly staff.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

We loved having drinks after a long day of skiing here.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

We ate here twice over spring break and it was great to eat outside. There are plenty of outdoor tables. Every afternoon they had a band playing. Menu is burgers, sandwiches, pizza, and salads. Service was good and quick.