“Great burgers, nice atmosphere!”

Big House Burgers & Bottlecap Bar
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

This place has great burgers, very creative menu. Nachos were formidable and tasty. Our server wasn't the friendliest but she was efficient, and overall we had a great time!

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Big House Burgers & Bottlecap Bar, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

I'm not sure I've ever heard our nachos be called "formidable" but we'll take it as a compliment. Doesn't sound like their size prevented you from moving on to the burgers afterwards. Good! We're sorry the service wasn't 100%. We'll have to have another talk with the waitstaff and remind them to glue those smiles back on. Big House is meant to be a super-fun, relaxing place. Glad to read that the atmosphere created an overall great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Usually when you stay in a ski town, you expect to eat expensive food that isn't very good, served by fairly rude people.

Big House Burgers was just the opposite. Not only were the burgers awesome (in fact, probably in the top 10 burgers I've had, and I'm a burger guy) but the prices were very reasonable and the people were very nice.

They had a pretty great beer selection with lots of great Colorado and western US craft beers. The atmosphere was very casual and comfortable, but the place is very nice.

They offer gluten free buns, bison burgers, truffle aioli, and locally sourced ingredients. Not your average burger bar, but it left this guy totally satisfied!

Yo J-Diddy... I have to laugh. The first sentence of your review just cracks me up. Hilarious! Now first things first... we might need to know how many burgers you've eaten in your life. Because "Top 10" doesn't mean that much if you've only ever had 5. But assuming you have a decent grasp on what a yummy burger should taste like, we're ecstatic to know you rank us so highly. We really appreciate the review and welcome you back any time. We only unleash our rude waitstaff on the people we don't like... JOKING!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

The burgers are good. Fresh and real burgers. Salads are also good. The service was very prompt. The place does need to be a little cleaner but I say this because I am a clean freak. For a burger place it is good. Good for families.

We serve Sweetwood Cattle Co. beef so yes, we can absolutely say our burgers are fresh and "real." Thank you for the review. We genuinely enjoy hearing from happy customers. Kids get a free milkshake so by all means bring the whole family!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

We loved the burgers here. So many choices! You can even build your burger. Everyone in our family found something they really liked. And the waitresses were super nice and helpful. We highly recommend eating here!

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Big House Burgers & Bottlecap Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Awesome review about our awesome burgers! THANK YOU. I suppose if we're going to put "burgers" in the name of your restaurant then we better get 'em right. Sounds like we did.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We've eaten here 3x already as my daughter loves the kids burger. She is gluten free and they have Udi's (from Denver) buns which I found out from our waitress, come individually packaged so they are amazingly fresh. Kids meal comes with a burger, fries and a custard style shake for $5. She worships~ I highly recommend the sweet potato fries which have a bbq spice/brown sugar dry rub on them~yumm!! Our waitress also remembered our meal from a previous visit and that my daughter was gluten free~Will be back to this spot

Colomark, Guest Relations Manager at Big House Burgers & Bottlecap Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Just thinking about those Sweet Potato Fries and dry rub are making my mouth water once again (3rd time today... ha!). We are just SO HAPPY to read how much you and your daughter love our place. Please feel welcome to come back any time.