“Absolutely amazing lunch!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We all went in for lunch, and even though it was a Saturday and was really busy, we still had amazing service and great food! I definitely recommend to eat here at least once during your stay in Steamboat.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Really enjoyed my pineapple coconut pancakes while seated outside on a gorgeous morning in Steamboat Springs. Also tasted the house-made granola and enjoyed it as well. Very nice waitstaff. Would definitely return to this restaurant when I return to Steamboat.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I ate at Freshies on July 9, 2013. We had very high hopes. The waitress messed up two of our three orders and the child with the correct order received under-cooked eggs after waiting 30 minutes for our food. How do you under cook eggs??? I'd skip this and go to Winona's!

1  Thank Sheila G
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Hands Down Freshies is the best restaurant in Steamboat. Everything on the menu is good. The staff is great and the patio is amazing all year round. Don't pass this place up becuase it is not downtown.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We arrived at the end of the breakfast menu and the start of lunch. There was a long wait to get seated, over 45 minutes when 15 was promised. Further confounded by the available of tables and space at the bar. The food and service once seated were both worthy of a "5". I had the fish tacos, some of the best I have ever had and my wife had the beet salad with feta and walnuts.