“Best Breakfast in Steamboat”

Freshies Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Super fresh, super friendly, somewhat organic and great staff. Fair price for the quality, I'd would recommend to all who visit Steamboat. Busy on the weekends so be prepared to wait or get there early, no one here gets up early.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had lunch in this lovely little restaurant before heading back to Denver after a weekend in Steamboat. VERY fresh ingredients and everything was delicious! Their sandwiches are all very imaginative and different! The service is friendly and quick. Try them for a nice lunch when in Steamboat!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm always the odd-woman-out at breakfasts in that I really don't care for eggs. Everywhere I go, the only option is usually pancakes. I really LOVE that you can sub tofu for any of Freshies breakfast menu items. Also there has not been one item I have ever ordered for lunch that I didn't like! The soups are always fantastic.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The service was a bit slow to seat us but the kitchen made up for it with great breakfast dishes.
Everything was great! You must have the green chili cheese grits! Something for everyone, even gluten free pancakes.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was turned on to this place by my real estate broker and I am forever grateful! First, the owners and people that work there are really nice and helpful. Second, the food rocks!

Recently, we have been doing take out on the day we are leaving - that is a good option if you do not have time to go (which I would rather do)

Our favorites are the pancakes, the tofu dishes, the jalapeño grits and the fresh granola - they are all to die for

If you are in steamboat and miss this, you are missing another great aspect of what makes the resort area such a great place to visit