“A must for breakfast!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 3, 2013

The small restaurant is bright and welcoming. The food - specials often creative omelets - is tops - fresh and hot. The coffee is bold and rich, and surprises like grits with eggs are a welcome change

Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Started off the New Year with breakfast at Freshies. Menu has something for every taste. Loved the Eggs Florentine. Scrambles were tasty with interesting ingredients. Plate-sized pancakes are fluffy and delicious. Waitstaff is friendly and knowledgeable. Restaurant was filled with local families and tourists.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Delicious and fresh breakfast. Excellent service too. I live here in Steamboat Springs and this is one of my weekend breakfast treats. Anything on the menu is worth ordering along with their daily specials.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Really enjoyed our breakfast and met several people from the Steamboat area. Must be the favorite local spot. Some of the folks we met earlier from other places in Steamboat greeted us so kindly , we felt like we were part of the community. All in all it was a great start to our day in Steamboat Springs. You must go their.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I've lived in Steamboat since Freshies opened. I am impressed that over the years, they have improved their menu and their food. They are now one of my favorites! The service is excellent, and many of the waitresses have been there for many years-I always see this as a positive-must be a great place to work!

The food has improved over the years, and now I think it is fabulous. Try the Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Salad. Better yet, get half a salad (still HUGE) and half a sandwhich, excellent combo, My fav sandwhich half is the Rachel-a Reuben with turkey instead of c.b.

Freshies Rocks!!