“These guys are friendly and have great chow.”
Review of Johnny B Goods

Johnny B Goods
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 9, 2014

On a recent visit my son took us to JB Goods because he eats breakfast there every day and wanted us to see why. . It's easy to see why. These folks are friendly and have great affordable meals. This a a great place. The owner is on site working and visiting with the guests. The food and service were just great and we felt like local yokels. It's kinda like a Cheer's thing. Jack and Patti Orlando Florida

There are newer reviews for Johnny B Goods

Reviewed June 8, 2014

We have been to the diner for breakfast, lunch and dinner; always with a great outcome. the menu is varied enough for the whole family, the prices are reasonable, the staff is friendly and has great recommendations on things to do in town. we especially enjoyed the alcoholic milkshakes at dinner, but every meal was great.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I was in town for a day and was looking for a good breakfast place in town and this is definitely it. I was treated warmly as I walked in despite being about the only non-local in there. I ordered at the bar and the owner seemed to know every other person who walked through the door. The price for standard breakfast fare was reasonable - especially given that this is a ski town, and the food was perfect. Service was also fast and friendly. I won't hesitate to be back.

Robert
Aurora, CO

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I don't know about you, but I think there is something really cool about a diner in the middle of a small downtown. You can either sit at a booth or at the bar. You can either order a coffee or an adult milkshake, hash browns or steak. The staff is super friendly and you can usually catch the owner working the bar (super nice guy to talk with). The food is fast and fresh. Beware, this is diner food and will clog an artery. However, if your looking for your diner fix, then Johnny B Goods fits the bill. Enjoy!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Had Mother's Day Breakfast here. Mom ate free (apparently a long standing tradition) Good diner food served by friendly staff in a welcoming environment. Everyone including the owner came by to check on us and make sure all was good. Early bird specials from 7-9 am an even better value. Eat here!