“Best Burger in town”

Johnny B Goods
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Checked out Johnny B Goods on a rainy afternoon and had a fantastic lunch. Chose a burger, fries and had the BEST chocolate shake ever created. My husband had the patty melt and raved about it. The decor is a throwback to the 50's and 60's. I spent so much time looking at everything hanging on the walls and ceiling. Service was excellent and it was a good value.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Great staff, great food. This is the place to go for a fab sandwich. Had the New Jersey turbo (back at home called a turkey reuben) and it was not only tasty, but huge. No way could I eat it all. The tortilla soup was to die for! Hubby loved his French dip and cole slaw. Will be returning soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

The many positive reviews are well deserved! We hit it for late breakfast/early lunch and my honey and I were both quite pleased. Good food and plenty of it, the wait staff is excellent, the prices more than fair compared to many other wannabe 50s/60s diner/restaurants and the authentic ambiance won't disappoint either.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

The owner of this place gives you the feel of an old fashion diner. It is a must for its malts and for a great meal.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went to Johnny B's a couple of time while we were in Steamboat. Once for lunch and once for breakfast. Lunch was awsome, I had the burger of the day for lunch. It was $5.50 and came with fries. OMG, it was so good. My girlfriend had a malt which was also very good. The next morning we decided to have breakfast at Johnny B's. It was as good as our lunch if not better. The service was great along with the food.

1  Thank travelnutt68