“YUMMY!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Rifle, Colorado
“YUMMY!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went to Johnny B's a couple of time while we were in Steamboat. Once for lunch and once for breakfast. Lunch was awsome, I had the burger of the day for lunch. It was $5.50 and came with fries. OMG, it was so good. My girlfriend had a malt which was also very good. The next morning we decided to have breakfast at Johnny B's. It was as good as our lunch if not better. The service was great along with the food.

1 Thank travelnutt68

Cottleville, Missouri, United States
“Best Restaurant in Town!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

If you want an awesome atmosphere and friendly faces with great food, Johnny B Goods is your restaurant. This was my first time visiting Steamboat, CO and it was my favorite. In fact, so good that we ate there 3 times in our 4 day trip. You must try there best value breakfast. For 2.99 two eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast. You simply can't beat the deal. Mike the owner will greet you with a hey and a smile. Just so nice and simply the best. Heading back in the winter. It's the first thing on our list to do when we arrive to " the boat".

• Visited July 2013
“MMmMmmMm!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The Club Burger is one of the top 10 burger my hubby and I have ever eaten. We also had a great eggs benedict. The service was good, but the cleanliness could be improved a bit. A side of ranch dressing surprised us on the bill for 99 cents, which would've been nice to know about, but didn't cause any major issues. Overall, though, a great little restaurant with a fun menu and tasty food. We'd definitely go back!

1 Thank Blasia27
Greeley, Colorado
“Great Breakfast Al Fesco”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Lots of variety, plenty of outdoor seating, and "spunky" staff made this a great place for an outdoor, brisk, and plentiful breakfast. Got us off to a good start.
Not a bad idea for a Milk Shake stop in the afternoon also....

1 Thank ColoradoCommish1
Waycross, Georgia
“Southern Hospitality in Steamboat”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

On my first trip to Steamboat Springs, a friend recommended this great restaurant. I'm glad he did! Over the next four days, I stopped in three times to enjoy the great food at very reasonable prices, fifties atmosphere, and conversation with the friendly owner and staff. Living in the south, it is hard to find the kind of southern hospitality I am accustomed to when I travel, but I found it in abundance at Johnny B Goods! This restaurant is a must when visiting the area. I am already planning another trip to Steamboat in a few months and will be sure to stop in several times.

• Visited July 2013