“Very Classy”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Salem, South Carolina
“Very Classy”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This restaurant was very nice. The staff was very friendly and the bar well equipped. The menu was broad and over all the the food done very well. The medallions were excellent but the pork tenderloins was slightly over cooked and a little tough. The calamari fries were a little chewy but may have been intentional. Mud pie was a treat! Nice, quiet, and uncrowded atmosphere.

Geneva, Switzerland
“Annoying surcharges”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

OK, if my entree is $44 I do not expect to be asked to pay extra $1.75 for blue cheese crumbs on my side wedge salad. The food was good but the service was so obnoxious- she was trying very hard to up-sale everything.

1 Thank HKAIR
Jackson, California
“Classy with live jazz”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We saved the best for our last night in Steamboat! The duck and sea bass we selected were excellent, and the service was top notch. But what set Three Peaks apart was the classy ambiance with their all-glass window walls, a cozy fireplace, and jazz by superb piano player Rick St Pierre. I’m a musician so seek out restaurants offering live music, and this was some of the best jazz piano playing I’ve heard in a while. Here’s one of Rick's videos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_tghaWrOsw from Three Peaks that will make you want to plan a Friday evening here too!

Tarpon Springs, Florida
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I loved this restaurant! Excellent food, excellent service, & excellent service. I was very pleasantly surprised since I hadn't heard much about this place. I'm looking forward to returning on my next trip!

Denver, Colorado
“Great with Friday nigth jazz”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed a nice date night with dinner in the bar area. We sat by the fireplace and had salads, steak medallions and even dessert. Good service, excellent food and the cool jazz was a nice treat. We enjoyed 3 peaks and will return again.

• Visited February 2013