“Like having a ski butler on the slopes!”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Steamboat Springs
More attraction details
Owner description: At Black Tie Ski Rentals we decided to knock down the walls of your traditional ski shop and create North America's premier ski rental delivery service. We were inspired by the idea of having our service revolve around our guests' needs and consistently providing them with exceptional ski rental experiences. At Black Tie we provide the best equipment and outstanding service--all delivered at a time and place that's convenient for you.
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Placed an order, arrived on time, fitted my ski boots, adjusted bindings at our condo. Next day skiis were waiting at drop area as promised, skied all day, left them at drop to be put away for the night. Next day started all over again. Called when done, they picked everything up. I never had a worry, great job and great equipment!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

Friendly staff, great gear and quick service. Definitely worth it! If you ride well, above intermediate definitely upgrade your package.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We just returned and were happy we used Black Tie. We do not ski a lot so it was helpful having the guys (Cory & Logan) make sure we had good fits for everything--they were very nice & knowledgeable. It was so easy too--as soon as we got checked in to our condo, I called & they came right away (6pm on a Friday evening)! The prices were just a few dollars more than the rental prices with ski school and definitely was worth it. The last day of our rental we left everything outside our condo and it was promptly picked up. Again, not skiing much I can't say for sure but the quality of items seemed great. Helmets were in good shape & clean. Hubby had to upgrade to the premium ski boots because of wide feet, and he was very happy with the comfort.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Second time using Black Tie in Steamboat and the whole process was very easy and efficient even though we didn't have a reservation. I love that they had all the info from our previous visit which made everything pretty easy the 2nd time around. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely rent from them again.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

As always the Black Tie team makes it so easy to get and return ski equipment right from your condo.

This year my flight was delayed, and the black tiers waited for us at our condo so we were able to get in a half day of skiing in coming from the direct flight from Chicago .

The staff was knowledgable but also translated the tech specs of the skis into what it would mean to my skiing experience. They also noticed that my web order was incorrect compared to prior years, and anticipated what I'd REALLY want and had the right skis ready.

The skis and boots I had this year fit perfectly, and helped a middle aged skier keep a good pace thought out the ski days.

Hard to imagine renting any other way.