“Colorado in the late 1800's”
Review of Stage Stop Hotel

Stage Stop Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Springfield
Stage Stop Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Springfield
St. Michaels, Maryland
“Colorado in the late 1800's”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Was pleasantly surprised to find a wonderful place to stay. I was a bit worried when I heard the price for I didn't want to stay in a dump. The Stage Stop Hotel is no dump! The bed was great and it looked as though the mattress and linens were new. Coffee is available 24/7. The owner lives on the premise and is very nice and accommodating. The only noise you hear is the squeaking of the wooden floors. We plan on staying here again on our yearly trip to Colorado. Highly recommended!

Would also remember the Longhorn Steakhouse and Café. Their hamburgers can't be beat!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank VieuxQuebec

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Shanghai
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Lots of history and a very helpful owner/operator. Everything is clean but a bit dated, which adds to the character. Right on main street so semi noise can be an issue in the evening as the drive through town. Overall a cool place to stay on your way through Springfield with friendly service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank old_mosquito
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I felt like I had been dropped in a country western movie. I kept waiting for some cowboy to pass me in the hall. Very nice owner who makes sure that her guest are comfortable. The rooms are very plain with a mix of older furniture. There was a flat screen TV, a small fridge and free internet. Room 22 had a private bath. Very comfortable bed and everything was clean. Wish that room didn't have the carpet and instead had the hardwood floors like the other rooms I saw. I'm not a fan of brown shag carpet. Wore my flip flops at all times. Great rate of $49.

Room Tip: If you have issues with stairs, you need to state this up front. There is a very steep flight and t...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank 1tiredpuppy
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Sweet place to visit for time off, rustic old hotel Downtown very quiet, friendly staff, clean, great beds, and ( my favorite) creeky wood floors, comfy beds, older bathroom and shower, but was clean, great new t.v., great old western feeling, even when I was coming in the place with my bags the lady that checked us in opened the door for me, just a good place.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Matthew W
East Lansing, MI
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This unique hotel has history. It also has the most eclectic decor you could imagine. It's comfortable, quiet, and very clean. Its unusual layout meant the bathroom was long and skinny, but adequate.
For the price, it was a great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Ruth S
Aztec,NM
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is the place to stay in Springfield! When we called for reservations,we asked about a hair dryer and a alarm clock. Cherry said the rooms had alarm clocks but no hair dryer in the room, but had one we could use.
Ask to stay in room 10!!!! The bed was extremely comfy as were the pillows and the bath towels had a VERY fresh clean smell to them and were very soft!!!
We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank DougClow
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We found the Stage Stop to be a perfect blessing for our late night trek through Southern CO to Texas. We had been driving for about 6 hours and desperately needed 3 beds for our band....they were sweet, friendly, and clean! And had strong coffee in the morning to boot!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank willowsophia

Been to Stage Stop Hotel? Share your experiences!