We stayed at the Allington Inn the first night of a weekend skiing Wolf Creek. Front desk was friendly and hotel was easy to find. Rooms were old, dirty and all around gross. I had read mixed reviews before staying there, but thought it couldn't be that bad.....until I pulled back the sheets to find dark short hairs all over the supposed clean sheets. Next time I travel to small town USA I'm bringing a sleeping bag.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Closest Hotel to Wolf Creek Ski Area! Offering Deluxe King & Queen Rooms, Double Queen Suite, Jacuzzi Suites & Extended Stay Suite, along with the most amenities including the Only Indoor Pool in Town, Hot Tub, Complimentary Deluxe Breakfast, Complimentary WIFI, 24-Hour Guest Services, Cable Television with Premium Cable Channels, Gourmet In-Room Coffee, Iron & Full-Size Ironing Board, Hairdryer, Guest Laundry, Complimentary Newspaper, Business Center, Group & Meeting Facilities, and Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Allington Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Allington Hotel South Fork
- Allington Inn & Suites Colorado/South Fork