“Breakfast in South Fork”

Feelin Good Coffee House - Cafe
Cuisines: American
Cypress, Texas
“Breakfast in South Fork”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

This is a quaint place to have breakfast when in South Fork Colorado or surrounding area! They can make just about anything Starbucks makes for a coffee drink, and will make you a full breakfast or just muffins and cinnamon rolls if that is what you prefer! French toast comes on actual French bread!! Very good!! Pancakes are good and a good size! Breakfast burritos or eggs made however you like as well as ham, bacon or sausage!! We stay in South Fork a lot and love to have coffee and breakfast here!!

Denver, Colorado
“Small portions - big prices”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We are breakfast here. I was very dissatisfied. I think the price we paid was expensive for the value we received. I just expected more.

Alamogordo, New Mexico
“Just okay”
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

I had breakfast here on my last day in town. It always looked really busy. The staff was very nice but seemed a little disorganized. It seemed to me there were a lot of regulars in here who got much better service than me and other obvious strangers. My coffee, pancake and eggs were hot. The hash browns were cold. The biscuits & gravy were warm. Overall, I doubt I'll go back next time I'm in town.

Durango, Colorado
“Breakfast so so”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Staff is very friendly and competent. Food was just okay. Not super hot, not super yummy, but not a lot of choices in Southfork.

Visited August 2014
Colorado
“A very poor experience at a place we frequent”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We visit this restaurant 2-3 times a week when we are in the South Fork area. This summer we have noticed prices are up, menu choices are down and this morning, for the second time, our food was not served hot. Four of us went in for breakfast at 8 am this morning. Service was acceptable. When the waitress asked how our food was I informed her every one of our meals was served cold. Our pancakes would not even melt the butter patty. The waitress said the butter was cold. True, but so were our pancakes. I left more than half my breakfast as did my son-in-law. The waitress went to the kitchen and they said they had no reason the food was not hot. She said the best they could do for us was take 10% off our bill. Our bill was over $30 and we will not be back unless it is to the bar area at night. DISAPPOINTING and not the first disappointment this summer at one of our preferred restaurants.

• Visited August 2014