“Great BBQ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Manhattan Beach, California
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great place to get some good BBQ, very relaxing atmosphere and good friendly service. The beer was flowing and the margaritas were perfect.

Worcester, MA
“Excellent ribs, otherwise OK”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Wife had ribs which she described as excellent (very picky about ribs). I had grilled chicken sandwich which was rather flat. Curly fries not especially memorable. Service friendly and quick.

New York, NY
“Good Food, Terrible Service”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food at this place was very reasonably priced and there were lots of options. The actual meals we had were pretty good, but I am not sure I ever experienced such mixed service. While the server was nice, the service was terrible. My sister asked for water and the waitress literally said "In a minute." She never receive the new water. Obviously her expectation was not that she would immediately go to get her more water, but the tone in which the server made the comment was very off putting and clearly she didn't even follow through on the request.

• Visited March 2013
Tyler, Texas
“Food was fine- nothing overwhelming, but worth a trip if you want "non-fancy" resort food.”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here last night. Sat outside because we thought it was too hot inside at 4:30.
Enjoyed the food, although it wasn't anything spectacular. I had nachos, hubby had green chile cheese burger- very tasty, and son had regular cheeseburger. They each had seasoned curly fries. There was not a cheeseburger on the kids menu, so he had to order regular meal. The kids menu had several options, but just no cheeseburger.
They have Blue Moon on tap- always good. We did not have to wait long for food. I wished I would have ordered a BBQ sandwich, but enjoyed nachos.
Our bill was $42.22 with 2 Blue Moons.
As I've reviewed before, I think the food here in Snowmass Village is overpriced. They do have a captive audience, so that's just the way it is. I would eat there again.

New York City, New York
“Good, honest basics”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate here twice on our latest trip, and while it's nothing fancy, the food is tasty and good value for a resort, the service was quick and pleasant, and we didn't have to wait for a table during peak hour.